Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Boston Baked Beans




















I recently had the chance to go to Boston for work. Our staff had a great time hanging out and learning more about admissions and recruiting. We tried the Boston Baked Beans at a local restaurant and they weren't much to write home about . . . I shouldn't be wasting space here either about them.
Scott enjoyed the lobster. The conference hosted a dinner at a mansion on the coast. I can't think of the name of the mansion at this very moment, but it is the mansion from Meet Joe Black with Brad Pitt. So . . . I could say I have been to Brad Pitt's house right?
The best part of the trip was when Courtney hid in our rental car trunk and jumped out to scare our boss and team. Courtney is the one in the picture laughing her head off. Our boss' reaction almost made us all wet our pants. She jumped and screamed for at least 20 seconds. Enjoy the pics!

No comments: